RB24T Super‐Duty Truck Wheel Balancer with Drive‐Check™ Technology
Ranger RB24T Super‐Duty Truck Wheel Balancer with Drive‐Check™ TechnologyThe Ranger RB24T truck wheel balancer is a heavyweight wheel balancer suited especially for high‐volume commercial tire dealers and truck fleets. It handles tires up to 50 inches in diameter and 20 inches wide and rim sizes up to 30 inches in diameter. Although best suited for bus, truck and OTR wheels, it’s capable and fully equipped to accommodate automobiles and light truck wheels as well. Featuring Ranger’s proprietary Drive‐Check™ technology, it’s a powerful, vibration detection balancing solution that simulates road and driving speed conditions and measures computer‐generated imbalance of the tire and wheel assembly automatically. It then recommends the most cost effective weight optimization correction as needed which minimizes weight usage and maximizes productivity. An integrated wheel lift easily lifts the heaviest wheel assemblies for effortless mounting on the balancer.
A full‐menu of time saving features include dynamic, static, and performance alloy settings allowing you to balance large and small wheel configurations with minimal effort and speed. Brightly displayed LED indicators mark the exact amount and location for wheel weight placement in mere seconds. Like all Ranger wheel balancers, the RB24T is commercial‐grade for perfectly balanced wheels day after day and around the clock.
Drive‐Check™ Technology Proprietary Drive‐Check technology dramatically improves rotational measuring typically used to diagnose and repair ride disturbance complications. The highly precise RB24T performs a computer generated driving simulation then checks and measures the tire/wheel assembly for imbalance and possible run out of the rim and tire. With the RB24T, virtually all possible complaints due to rotational imbalance are eliminated before the wheel is mounted on the vehicle.
The RB24T truck wheel balancer automatically calculates the minimum amount of weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for the tire and wheel configuration so you use less weight which adds up to real savings and increases your bottom line.Wheel Balancer Model: RB24T
Wheel Balancer Manufacturer: Ranger Products
RB24T Super‐Duty Truck Wheel Balancer with Drive‐Check™ Technology Features
- An ergonomic control board and easy‐to‐read LED display has vibrant visual cues and keypad to improve efficiency and proper balancing techniques for faster floor‐to‐floor times.
- Highly precise 64‐bit architecture and single‐chip technology.
- Perfectly balanced vibration‐ free counter weighted flywheel belt drive offers performance and dependability under all load conditions. Serpentine belt features a polyester‐aramid fiber composite core to resist degradation of functional performance under extreme operating conditions.
- Dynamic, static and performance alloy settings are easily configured with the simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs.
- Auto‐stop function features electro‐magnetic pulse combined with pneumatic braking.
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- Dual function weight position indicators provides either top‐dead‐center or bottom‐dead‐center weight positions.
- Three‐phase 380‐volt drive‐motor for efficient starting under heavy loads. Built‐in digital solid‐state phase converter provides the required 380‐volt power regardless of single or three phase power supply.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered.
- Self‐calibration function.
- High‐volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools. Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid 7‐10 second cycle time.
- An integrated wheel lift helps technicians mount wheels effortlessly on the balancer.
- Fully equipped multi‐piece wheel mounting adapter kit – everything is included.
- Self‐centering quick‐chuck adapter dramatically reduces set‐up times.
- Precision‐machined, hardened‐steel 40‐mm shaft.
- Manual or automatic pneumatic brake hold wheels at precisely 12‐o’clock for proper weight placement.
- Open‐sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes.
RB24T truck Wheel Balancer Specifications
- Power supply voltage: 208-240V 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Drive motor: 1.5 HP / 380V 50/60HZ 3Ph.
- Integrated power phase converter: Standard
- Working temperature: -5C / 27F - 50C / 82F
- Drive system: Ribbed nylon fiber-reinforced drive belt
- Cycle time: 7 - 10 seconds (avg.) depending on wheel
- Balancing modes: 1 dynamic / 1 static / 3 alloy
- Top positioning weight locator: Standard
- Inside & outside measuring: Standard
- Millimeter / inches selection: Standard
- Ounce / gram selection: Standard
- Self-calibration function: Standard
- Auto start when hood is lowered: Standard
- Wheel spin braking: electronic pulse / pneumatic brake
- Wheel holding device: standard / pneumatic brake
- Quick chuck kit: Standard
- Adjustable flange plate and stud kit: Standard
- Multi-piece mounting cone kit: Standard
- Shaft size: 40 mm.
- Centering cones included: 5 standard / 1 dual tapered cone
- Wheel calipers: Standard
- Maximum tire diameter: 50" / 1,270 mm
- Max tire weight: 400 pounds (181 kg)
- Max. wheel diameter:30" / 762 mm
- Wheel width capacity: 2" - 20" / 51 mm - 508 mm
- Balancing increments: 0.25 or 0.01 oz
- Balancing speed: 220 rpm
- Accuracy / standard (cars & light truck): +/- 1 gram / .03 oz
- Dimensions:D-60" / W-60" / H-66"
- Shipping weight: 825 lbs. / 374 kg
- Accuracy / truck (truck, bus & OTR):+/- 10 gram / .35 oz
- Resolution (round off mode): +/- 7 gram / .25 oz
- Item Requires Shipping
- Equiptool offers FREE Shipping on this Ranger RB24T Super‐Duty Truck Wheel Balancer and all Ranger Wheel Balancers
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds