Autel MaxiSYS® Mini MS905 with Connector Kit US Warranty
MaxiSYS® Mini MS905 with Full US Autel Warranty!
The MaxiSYS® Mini is a revolutionary, ultra-mobile solution for automotive diagnostics. The MaxiSYS® Mini comes with a powerful A9 quad-core processor and comprehensive OE-level vehicle coverage. The multitasking Android Operating system is capable of coding, adaptations, actuations and much more. Weighing in at only 1.5 lbs. with a crystal clear 7.9” screen, the MaxiSYS® Mini helps you organize information, diagnose complex vehicle symptoms and analyze fault codes quickly, easily and efficiently. The optional connector kit (P/N: MS905-CONKIT) allows MaxiSYS® Mini users to access older vehicles ABS/SRS systems that cannot be accessed through the 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector. The MaxiSYS® Mini comes with the standard 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector, wireless Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI), software for Domestic, Asian, & European vehicles, and one year of FREE updates.
Product Features & Functions
· Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
· 8 inch 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi Touch display with IPS technology
· Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus; Virtual on-screen keyboard
· Wi Fi wireless to access your favorite web resources
· Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing
· Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation USB, audio, and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
· Internal Reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
· The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with ultra range Bluetooth
· Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
· Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
· Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 40 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
· Complete function capability for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding, and even ECU programming
· Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
· Configure live data display options, set alarms, record, and playback data frames with one touch
· Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
· Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
· Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
· Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles
· Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
· Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping & US Warranty!
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Brian05/03/2016 06:16PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: EquipTool.com
Earlier this year I purchased this tool from Gerry at Equiptool. I have been in the auto repair trade in the same location since 1975. I am an ASE Certified Master Tech and do a great deal of driveability work. I own many expensive scanners, GM Tech II, Genisys, Ease Diagnostics Enhanced, Snap On, VW VAG tool, Ross Tech, and others. I love this scanner. It is my # 1 GO TO tool now. I am impressed with its capabilities and coverage, it is especially good in European coverage which is rare. It also covers most all systems and modules and has maintenance and oil change light reset coverage. It is intuitive and easy to learn. I am truely impressed. Gerry is a delight to work with and is honest to a fault. Equptool also had the best price on the Web. I highly recommend the Autel MaxiSys.
Brian W Gortney CMAT,
3049 11th St SW
Canton, Ohio 44710
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds