Robinair Cool-tech 15600 Vacuum Pump 6 CFM ROB-15600
Manufacturer: Robinair Cooltech
The Robinair 15600 two-stage vacuum pump (also referred to as the Cooltech 15600) has a 6 CFM rating. It uses a 1/4" and 1/2" MFL intake fitting and comes with the no-hassle over the counter Robinair replacement warranty. The Cooltech 15600 is designed for use on A/C-R systems using CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs in conjunction with mineral oil, ester oil, alkylbenzene oil and PAG oil as lubricants. Do not use with ammonia or lithium bromide systems; not for use with flammable refrigerants.
Cooltech Robinair Vacuum Pump 15600 Features:
- Features a two-stage design where second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure to pull a deeper ultimate vacuum
- Creates the deep vacuum conditions needed for a thorough evacuation
- Gas ballast feature helps keep the pump oil clean by reducing condensation of moisture
- Iso-Valve isolates the pump from the system with just a 1/4 turn, making it simple to measure rate of rise
- Durable polycarbonate base improves pump balance and minimizes vibration
- 1/4" and 1/2" MFL intake fitting.
- “No-hassle” over-the-counter replacement warranty.
Cooltech Robinair 15600 Vacuum Pump Specifications:
- Brand: Robinair
- ASIN: B000JFNAJE
- Oil capacity: 15 oz. (148 ml)
- Motor size: 1/2 HP
- Voltage: 115V 60 Hz
- Item Weight: 29.9 Pounds
- Shipping Weight: 31.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 18.6 x 7.7 x 11.8 inches
- Height: 30 centimeters
- Length: 47.2 centimeters
- Width: 19.6 centimeters
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds