Used Hunter TC3500 Tire Changer Machine
Used Hunter TC3500 Tire Changing Machine
This used/reconditioned Hunter TC3500’s exclusive features operate in unison to easily and safely change the world’s toughest new performance tires and wheels. The Hunter tire changer TC35000 is the professional’s “standard,” specified and field-proven and used by car and tire manufacturers, tire shops, service shops and racing teams.
Hunter TC3500-SS with optional side shovel bead breaker available for $1,000. extra.
Click to see our entire inventory of NEW and used tire changers and tire machines from Ranger, Coats, Corghi, Tiger and other major brand names.
All used and reconditioned tire machines and other equipment require a shipping quote, please call 866-622-0242.
Used Hunter Tire Changer TC3500 Features:
- Floating 3-point Articulating Mounting Arm.
- Faster and easier to use than any other design.
- Unlike conventional rim clamp mounting arms, there is no swing arm obstruction when servicing extremely wide wheels and tires.
- No need to adjust the arm away from the wheel. The head follows rims without damage even when wheel is clamped off-center.
- Exclusive polymer mount/demount head* removes the potential of steel-head-contact damage, rides closer than steel-head designs and reduces stress to beads on low-profile tires.
- Force Multiplier helps with mounting and demounting low-profile tires.
- Mechanical bead pusher is great for handling stiff, low-profile tires.
- Spring-Loaded Wheel Centering Support
- Work surface remains at consistent height regardless of rim width.
- Lifts tire to the operator upon release. Helps prevent back injury.
- Exclusive Tulip Wheel Clamping System
- Allows wheel to move in unison with hydraulic roller forces without risk of bending or damaging rim.
- Eliminates steel-jaw clamping, which can damage the surface of exotic wheels.
- Clamping arms, brake and motor are sealed against dirt, debris and moisture.
- Eliminates traditional table designs that may act as a “launch pad” in case of tire failure.
- Standard Wheel Extension Kit easily adjusts for internal or external clamping of wheels up to 24 inches.
- All Functions Driven by Compressed Air
- Reciprocating multi-piston air motor generates high torque and bi-directional 360° rotation, requires no electric hookup and is extremely quiet.
- Variable speed operation up to 15 rpm in either direction.
- Cover and rubber bellows seal the motor, brake assembly and clamping arms against dirt, debris and moisture.
- Simple Two-Finger Controller
- Air-over-hydraulic two-stage system allows fast positioning and operation of both upper and lower bead rollers.
- Hunter Exclusive Hydraulic Roller System Aids Mounting, Demounting and Ultra-High-Performance Bead Loosening
- Safely and easily handles ultra-low-profile tires, rim protection sidewalls, EMT Goodyear, Michelin and Bridgestone runflat designs.
- Easily rolls the tire off or on the rim while reducing the potential for damage.
- Tilted Ergonomic Design for Ease of Operation
- Allows unobstructed lower bead access for lubricating before tire removal.
- Complete operation, including bead loosening, can be performed from one position, saving time and physical energy. Requires no bending over for bead loosening.
Used Hunter Tire Changer TC3500 Specifications:
- Clamping System Rotating Speed: 15 rpm (variable)
- Recommended Air Supply**: 145 + 30 psi
- Air Consumption: (approximately) 12 CFM
- Max. Tire Diameter: 43.5"
- Wheel Clamping Wheel Diameter Range
- Internal Clamping: 10"-26"
- External Clamping: 9"-26"
- Hydraulic Bead Loosening Roller System
- Max. Bead Roller Opening Width: 19"
- Diameter Range: 13"-24"
- Bead Roller Power; Each Roller: 4,170 lbs. @ 140 psi
- Bead Loosening Side Shovel [Optional]
- Max. Bead Loosening Opening Width: 17"
- Bead Loosening Power: 3,300 lbs. @ 140 psi
- Shipping Weight: 560 lbs.
- Max. Space Dimensions: Length 43" x Height 72" x Width 43"
Click to see our inventory of NEW tire changers and tire machines from Ranger, Coats, Corghi, Tiger and more brand names.
- Item Requires Shipping
- This used/reconditioned Hunter Tire Changer TC3500 requires a shipping quote please call 866-622-0242.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds