Ranger DST-2420 Wheel Balancer/Tire Balancer
Ranger DST-2420 Heavy Duty Wheel Balancer Machine
The Ranger DST-2420 wheel balancer is a highly accurate and dependable no-frills tire balancer that features Ranger's proprietary Digital Sensor Technology for critical reliability and repeatability. From one-bay tire shops to high-volume tire stores, the DST-2420 is built with a gritty toughness that puts out perfectly balanced wheels day after day, around the clock. Like all of Ranger's DST Series wheel balancers, the DST-2420 is a zero tolerance performer that features Ranger's proven Direct-Axis drive system, accurate to within hundredths of an ounce ensuring wheels are balanced vibration-free.
The DST-2420 automatically calculates the exact weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for almost every tire and wheel configuration on the planet and brightly displayed LED’s mark the exact amount and location in just six seconds. A full-menu of time saving features that includes Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy settings allow you to balance OEM wheel configurations and performance wheels with minimal effort and speed.
Equiptool offers FREE SHIPPING on this Ranger DST-2420 Wheel Balancer
Click to view all of the discounted Ranger Wheel Balancer/Tire Changer combo packages featuring the DST-2420 wheel Balancer
The DST-2420 wheel balancing machine adopts the latest 16‐digit digital signal processor and single‐chip technology. The single‐chip circuit board architecture provides an inherent performance and reliability advantage compared to multi‐chip implementations of the same functionality. In addition to overall latency reductions, the single‐chip architecture significantly boosts device throughput. An extremely swift, dedicated hyper-transport protocol allows data to communicate with the micro‐processor at much faster speeds. This solution offers unmatched integration of features and functionality, resulting in lower power consumption and dissipated heat.Wheel Balancer Model: DST-2420
Wheel Balancer Manufacturer: Ranger Products
DST-2420 Wheel Balancer/Tire Balancer Features
- Dynamic, Static, Motorcycle-ATV, and Performance Alloy settings.
- A multi-user save function holds presets to increase productivity.
- An ergonomic control board and easy-to-read LED display has vibrant visual cues and keypad to improve efficiency and proper balancing techniques for faster floor-to-floor times.
- A simultaneous retrieval of static, dynamic and ALU1\ALU2\ALU3 data, identifies weight placement configurations for a variety of wheel styles and designs with the simple push of a button.
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time.
- Automatic braking.
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection.
- Automatic round-off with top-dead-center weight position indicator.
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden "behind-the-spoke" techniques.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered.
- Self calibration function.
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft.
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times.
- Side-position brake hold wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for proper weight placement.
- Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available.
- New "open-side" hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes.
DST-2420 Wheel Balancer Specifications
- Motor: 3/4 HP / 110/220V 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Working Temperature: -5C / 27F to 50C / 82F
- Drive System: Belt Drive
- Cycle time: 6-9 seconds (avg.)
- Balancing Modes: Dynamic / Static / 3-Alloy
- Top Positioning Weight Locator: Standard
- Inside & Outside Measuring: Standard
- Millimeter / Inches Selection: Standard
- Ounce / Gram Selection: Standard
- Wheel Offset Distance Setting: Manual
- Self Calibration Function: Standard
- Auto Start When Hood is Lowered: Standard
- Wheel Spin Braking: Automatic / Electronic
- Wheel Holding Manual Brake Pedal: Standard
- Centering Cones Included: 3 Standard / 1 Truck
- Truck Cone / Spacer Ring Adapter Set: Included Standard
- Wheel Calipers: Standard
- Rear Cone Mount Spring: Standard
- No-Mar Rear Cone Mount Pressure Cup: Standard
- Quick-Release & Mount Hub Nut: Standard
- Maximum Tire Diameter: : 47" / 1194 mm
- Max Tire Weight: 145 pounds (65 Kg)
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 10" - 24" / 254 mm - 610 mm
- Wheel Width Capacity: 2" - 18" / 51 mm - 457 mm
- Balancing Increments: 0.25 or 0.01 ounce
- Balancing Speed: 180 RPM
- Accuracy: +- 1 Gram / .035 Oz.
- Resolution (Round Off Mode): 0.01 ounce, 1.4°
- Wall Plug Not included.
- Shipping Weight: 398 pounds (181 Kg)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $50
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds