Ranger DST-2420 Wheel Balancer/Ranger R26DT Tire Changer Combo
Ranger Wheel Balancer DST-2420/Ranger Tire Changer R26DT Combo Package
The Ranger R26DT tire changer/DST-2420 wheel balanacer discount combo is the perfect wheel balancing and tire changing combo for any Auto repair shop, Tire store, or dealership.
The Ranger DST-2420 wheel balancer is a highly accurate and dependable no-frills tire balancer that features Ranger's proprietary Digital Sensor Technology for critical reliability and repeatability. From one-bay tire shops to high-volume tire stores, the DST-2420 is built with a gritty toughness that puts out perfectly balanced wheels day after day, around the clock. Like all of Ranger's DST Series wheel balancers, the DST-2420 is a zero tolerance performer that features Ranger's proven Direct-Axis drive system, accurate to within hundredths of an ounce ensuring wheels are balanced vibration-free.
The Ranger R26DT tire machine is a professional‐grade, high capacity, double tilt tower tire changer designed to handle a wide variety of tires and wheels, from stock OEM’s to high performance alloys and OTR’s—all with tender care. You’ll be amazed at how much the R26DT Tire Changer can do for your business.
Equiptool offers FREE SHIPPING on this Ranger Wheel Balancer/Tire Changer Combo (DST-2420/R26DT)
Click to view all of the discounted Ranger Tire Changer/Wheel Balancer combo packages featuring the DST-2420 wheel balancer
The DST-2420 wheel balancing machine adopts the latest 16‐digit digital signal processor and single‐chip technology. The single‐chip circuit board architecture provides an inherent performance and reliability advantage compared to multi‐chip implementations of the same functionality. In addition to overall latency reductions, the single‐chip architecture significantly boosts device throughput. An extremely swift, dedicated hyper-transport protocol allows data to communicate with the micro‐processor at much faster speeds. This solution offers unmatched integration of features and functionality, resulting in lower power consumption and dissipated heat.Wheel Balancer Model: DST-2420
Wheel Balancer Manufacturer: Ranger Products
DST-2420 Wheel Balancer/Tire Balancer Features
- Dynamic, Static, Motorcycle-ATV, and Performance Alloy settings.
- A multi-user save function holds presets to increase productivity.
- An ergonomic control board and easy-to-read LED display has vibrant visual cues and keypad to improve efficiency and proper balancing techniques for faster floor-to-floor times.
- A simultaneous retrieval of static, dynamic and ALU1\ALU2\ALU3 data, identifies weight placement configurations for a variety of wheel styles and designs with the simple push of a button.
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time.
- Automatic braking.
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection.
- Automatic round-off with top-dead-center weight position indicator.
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden "behind-the-spoke" techniques.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered.
- Self calibration function.
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft.
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times.
- Side-position brake hold wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for proper weight placement.
- Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available.
- New "open-side" hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes.
Ranger R26DT Tire Changer Features:
The R26DT tire changing machine has a large 26” capacity turntable combined with powerful pneumatic assist towers means you’ll safely mount stubborn, low‐profile performance tires and wheels with ease. A long list of time saving productivity features on the R26DT include a multi‐profile traveling drop‐center tool, a top bead assist roller, dual lower bead lifting discs, and a nylon non‐marring wheel restraint device. These important tire shop tools dramatically reduce the effort required to change difficult, low‐profile tires, increase safety, and help minimize operator fatigue.
- 26" outside clamp
- Bead hold down device
- Oversize lube bucket storage
- Dual-setting bead breaker
- Dual power-assistant
- Tilt-back tower design
- Air-lock mounting tool holder
- Inflation gauge with integrated air dump valve
- Inflation pressure regulator / limiter
- Inflation restraint device
- Water filter
- Oiler / lubricator
- Air regulator
- Breaker bar
- Tool tray / bin storage
- Includes brush
- Lower-bead left and right lifting rollers
- Single bead lifting roller on the left
- Upper-bead assist roller
- Traveling drop-center hold down device
- Powerful high-torque motor
- Lower bead helper discs
- Large storage trays
- Powerful “Turbo Blast” bead sealer
DST-2420 Wheel Balancer Specifications
- Motor: 3/4 HP / 110/220V 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Working Temperature: -5C / 27F to 50C / 82F
- Drive System: Belt Drive
- Cycle time: 6-9 seconds (avg.)
- Balancing Modes: Dynamic / Static / 3-Alloy
- Top Positioning Weight Locator: Standard
- Inside & Outside Measuring: Standard
- Millimeter / Inches Selection: Standard
- Ounce / Gram Selection: Standard
- Wheel Offset Distance Setting: Manual
- Self Calibration Function: Standard
- Auto Start When Hood is Lowered: Standard
- Wheel Spin Braking: Automatic / Electronic
- Wheel Holding Manual Brake Pedal: Standard
- Centering Cones Included: 3 Standard / 1 Truck
- Truck Cone / Spacer Ring Adapter Set: Included Standard
- Wheel Calipers: Standard
- Rear Cone Mount Spring: Standard
- No-Mar Rear Cone Mount Pressure Cup: Standard
- Quick-Release & Mount Hub Nut: Standard
- Maximum Tire Diameter: : 47" / 1194 mm
- Max Tire Weight: 145 pounds (65 Kg)
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 10" - 24" / 254 mm - 610 mm
- Wheel Width Capacity: 2" - 18" / 51 mm - 457 mm
- Balancing Increments: 0.25 or 0.01 ounce
- Balancing Speed: 180 RPM
- Accuracy: +- 1 Gram / .035 Oz.
- Resolution (Round Off Mode): 0.01 ounce, 1.4°
- Wall Plug Not included.
- Shipping Weight: 398 pounds (181 Kg)
Ranger R-26DT Tire Changer Specifications:
- Drive system type: electric / air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110 - 220 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Air requirement: 110 - 175 psi / 8 - 12 bar
- Wheel clamping method: 4 internal / external clamps
- Tool holder: air-lock mounting
- Table clamping system: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead breaking system: pneumatic blade
- Power assist towers: dual
- Motorcycle turntable clamps: optional
- Internal rim clamping capacity: 14-1/2" – 28" / 368 mm - 711 mm
- External rim clamping capacity: 12-1/2" – 26" / 317 mm - 660 mm
- Turntable width capacity: 5" – 22" / 127 mm – 559 mm
- Bead breaker width capacity: 3" – 15" / 76 mm – 381 mm
- Maximum tire diameter: 47" / 1,194 mm
- Shipping weight: 1,218 lbs. / 552 kg
FREE Shipping on this Ranger Balancer DST-2420 & Tire Changer R-26DT combo.
Click to view our entire inventory of New and Used Tire Changers/Machines and Tire Changer Parts and accessories.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds