Ranger RS-500 Parts Washer and Spray Wash Cabinet
Brand: Ranger Products
An increased cabinet size and larger solution tank makes the Ranger RS-500 more versatile and productive. By using an octagonal full-opening door, we've enhanced access to the turntable to enhance the operator's loading capabilities. Simple operating controls, brass nozzles, a gasket-free door and a high-capacity 70-gpm pump demonstrates Ranger's commitment to enhanced performance and productivity without a single sacrifice in quality. Like all Ranger spray wash cabinets, the Ranger RS-500 is built to last. We constructed the cabinet and door with heavy-duty 12-gauge steel and then coated it with an industrial two-step primer and polyurethane finish. All-around performance, durability and improved operator convenience make the RS-500 spray wash cabinet is the definitive choice among professionals worldwide.
Includes a free bucket of Ranger ALUMA-KLEAN Spray-Wash Detergent
Ranger RS-500 Parts Washer Cabinet Features:
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Removable tank screen
- Stainless oil skimmer
- Removable parts tree
- Brass nozzles
- Full opening octagonal door
- Large drain pipe
- Heavy-duty rubber casters
- Friction-drive turntable system
- Gasket-free door
- Small parts basket
- Stainless steel handles
- Removable parts tree
- Free bucket of soap/detergent included
Ranger RS-500 Parts Washer Cabinet Specifications:
- Overall height: 66" / 1,676 mm
- Inside height: 43" / 1,092 mm
- Inside width: 32" / 813 mm
- Turntable diameter: 30" / 762 mm
- Tank capacity: 50 gallons
- Recommended floor space: 44" x 43" / 1,118 mm x 1,092 mm
- Load capacity: 500 lbs. / 227 kg
- Cycle Timer: 0 - 60 minutes
- Brass Nozzles: 18
- Steel construction: 12 Gauge / .109 thickness
- Pump output: 75 psi @ 70 gpm
- Motor: 1 Hp / 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Electric heater: 6 kW
- Water Temperature: 0° - 190° F
- Shipping weight: 750 lbs. / 336 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 44" x 68" / 914 mm x 1,118 mm x 1,727 mm
Ranger Spray Wash Cabinet Model RS-500 Documents:
If your business demands complex cleaning, you can rely on Ranger spray-wash cabinets for maximum performance, durability and ease of use. The Ranger RS-500 essentially redefines spray-wash technology by featuring an octagonal, full-opening door that delivers more access allowing operators enhanced loading capabilities. The heavy-duty, all welded, 12-gauge steel cabinet is reinforced with stiffeners to handle heavier loads and eliminate flex and vibration for greater durability. The RS-500 features a durable powder coat finish, simple operator controls, brass nozzles, a large 70-gpm pump and a gasket-free door.
All-around performance, durability and improved operator convenience helps make the RS-500 the definitive choice among professionals worldwide. Add up all of these features and you have a spray-wash system that can do more than clean parts, it can brighten your future.
Aluma-Klean soap removes oil, stains and grease with ease
Ranger’s Aluma-Klean spray-wash detergent is a mild parts cleaning soap designed to clean aluminum, stainless and other delicate parts without whitening the surface. Aluma-Klean parts cleaning soap is not a solvent, but rather a non-foaming, low pH, mild-alkali, water-soluble, powdered detergent especially formulated for high pressure heated parts washing systems. Incredible cleaning action removes grease, oil, baked on stains, carbon, protein and even some paints.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping on this Ranger RS-500 Spray Wash Cabinet
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds