BendPak XPR-10 ALI-ETL Certified 2 Post Lift
20th Anniversary Special! If you can find a lower BendPak Lift price, Let us know, We will not be undersold!
Call (866)622-0242 NOW!
Free Shipping* on All BendPak Lifts!
BendPak XPR-10 2 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure, 2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
BendPak's newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post car and truck lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, XPR-10 in particular has an incredibly rapid lift speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that the new Bendpak XPR-10 lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
Click to view our entire inventory of New and Used BendPak 2 Post Lifts.
BendPak XPR-10 2 Post Lift Features:
- 10,000-lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configurations
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arms
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved
BendPak XPR-10 2 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity*: 10,000 lbs. / 4,536 kg
- Max capacity / front axel: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Max capacity / rear axel: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width overall (NARROW CONFIG): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width overall (WIDE CONFIG): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 127" / 3,226 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 140" / 3,556 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 141" / 3581 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 102" / 2,791 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 115" / 2,921 mm
- Front arm min reach: 25-1/2" / 648 mm
- Front arm max reach: 49-1/2" / 1,257 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 32-1/2" / 825 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 52-1/2" / 1,333 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,250 lbs. / 1,021 kg
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list.
Download the XPR-10 Instruction/User Manual
Free Shipping on this BendPak 2 Post Lift XPR-10 & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts, *some rural surcharges may apply
Click to view our entire inventory of New and Used BendPak 2 Post Car Lifts.
Extra XPR-10 Details
Every XPR-10 comes with:
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
Squeeze under even the lowest compact and sport vehicles.
Included truck and van adapters
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every XPR-Series lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Lowered arm tube supports
To minimize the chance of damaging vehicles with low-hanging vehicle doors, we completely redesigned our arm tube supports to allow for better clearance.
Automatic arm restraints
Each arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.
Taller lift carriages
Take a close look at our lift carriages (the lifting assembly that the arms are attached to) and then take a look at the competition. You'll notice our 53" tall carriages are considerably taller than most, which minimizes the stress placed on the load bearings and columns.
Maintenance-free load bearings
Rather than using roller bearings that need to be constantly lubricated, every XPR-Series lift carriage uses high-tech UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) load bearings that never need lubrication and are designed to last the entire life of the lift.
We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
Single-point safety release
The single point safety release and "dead man" style operation controls makes every one of our XPR-Series lifts easy to operate and safe to use.
On the level
Our dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders
Integrated into every XPR-Series hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time.
Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speed rates for enhanced productivity.
Durable powder-coat finish
All XPR-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder "sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping on this BendPak XPR-10 2 Post Lift & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds