Ranger DST-2420 Wheel Balancer/Ranger R980XR Tire Changer Combo
Ranger Wheel Balancer DST-2420/Ranger Tire Changer R745 Combo Package
The Ranger R745 tire changer/DST-2420 wheel balanacer discount combo is the perfect wheel balancing and tire changing combo for any Auto repair shop, Tire store, or dealership.
The Ranger DST-2420 wheel balancer is a highly accurate and dependable no-frills tire balancer that features Ranger's proprietary Digital Sensor Technology for critical reliability and repeatability. From one-bay tire shops to high-volume tire stores, the DST-2420 is built with a gritty toughness that puts out perfectly balanced wheels day after day, around the clock. Like all of Ranger's DST Series wheel balancers, the DST-2420 is a zero tolerance performer that features Ranger's proven Direct-Axis drive system, accurate to within hundredths of an ounce ensuring wheels are balanced vibration-free.
Tire Changer Brand: Ranger
The Ranger R980XR tire changer is a high productivity tire machine perfectly suited for large-volume tire shops and repair centers. A host of innovations make the new NextGen™ Series R980XR one of the most durable, and ergonomically engineered tire changers ever. Controlled power delivery tackles stubborn tire beads without damage, a 25” clamping capacity allows you to service larger tires and wheels, and conveniently placed foot pedals give you precise control over every step of the changing process
The DST-2420 wheel balancing machine adopts the latest 16?digit digital signal processor and single?chip technology. The single chip circuit board architecture provides an inherent performance and reliability advantage compared to multi?chip implementations of the same functionality. In addition to overall latency reductions, the single chip architecture significantly boosts device throughput. An extremely swift, dedicated hyper-transport protocol allows data to communicate with the micro processor at much faster speeds. This solution offers unmatched integration of features and functionality, resulting in lower power consumption and dissipated heat.Wheel Balancer Model: DST-2420
Wheel Balancer Manufacturer: Ranger Products
DST-2420 Wheel Balancer/Tire Balancer Features
- Dynamic, Static, Motorcycle-ATV, and Performance Alloy settings.
- A multi-user save function holds presets to increase productivity.
- An ergonomic control board and easy-to-read LED display has vibrant visual cues and keypad to improve efficiency and proper balancing techniques for faster floor-to-floor times.
- A simultaneous retrieval of static, dynamic and ALU1\ALU2\ALU3 data, identifies weight placement configurations for a variety of wheel styles and designs with the simple push of a button.
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time.
- Automatic braking.
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection.
- Automatic round-off with top-dead-center weight position indicator.
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden "behind-the-spoke" techniques.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered.
- Self calibration function.
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft.
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times.
- Side-position brake hold wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for proper weight placement.
- Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available.
- New "open-side" hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes.
Ranger R980XR Tire Changer Features:
- High-torque electric turntable
- Improved electric motor
- Powerful bead press mounting system
- Stainless-steel & aluminum pneumatic cylinders
- Alloy steel mount/demount head
- Quick-change tool head chuck
- Unique bead-breaker design
- Fast bead-breaker speeds
- Multi-axis, adjustable blade
- Adjustable blade settings
- Enhanced bead breaker arm
- Large rubber bump-stop
- Pneumatic control valves
- Adjustable RimGuard™ wheel clamps
- Geometric tabletop
- Forged steel foot pedal levers
- Multi-link rod connections
- Polyurethane pneumatic tubing
- TurboBlast™ bead seating system
- Maintenance-free gearbox
- Wheel service accessories
- Wheel protector kit
- Tire iron and bead lever tool
- Sealed motor, switch, terminal enclosures
- Specially engineered drive-belt
- 45mm spring assist hexagonal vertical tool shaft
- Tire inflator foot-pedal operation
- Inflation gauge with air dump valve
- Inflation pressure regulator / limiter
- Air regulator
- Breaker bar
- Large soap bucket
- Upper bead assist roller
- Traveling drop-center hold down devise
- Inflation restraint device
- Tool tray / bin storage
- Optional motorcycle turntable clamps
Ranger R980XR Tire Changer Specifications:
- Drive system type: electric / air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110 - 220 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Air requirement: 140 - 165 psi / 10 - 11 bar
- Wheel clamping method: 4 internal / external clamps
- Table clamping system: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead breaking system: pneumatic blade
- Power assist towers: none
- Tool holder: manual lock
- Tower design: rigid fixed / swing arm
- Bead lifting roller: none
- Powerful bead seating system: TurboBlast / bead seating
- Internal rim clamping capacity (inner position): 11.5" – 24" / 292 mm - 610 mm
- External rim clamping capacity (outer position): 10" – 22" / 254 mm - 559 mm
- Internal rim clamping capacity (inner postion): 13" – 25-1/2" / 330 mm - 647 mm
- External rim clamping capacity (outer position): 11-1/2" – 23-1/2" / 292 mm - 597 mm
- Turntable tire width capacity mount: 3" – 15" / 76 mm – 381 mm
- Bead breaker tire width capacity demount: 2" – 15" / 51 mm – 381 mm
- Maximum tire diameter: 50" / 1,270 mm
- Shipping weight: 742 lbs. / 336 kg
Ranger R980XR Documentation:
Ranger R980XR Instructional Video:
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE Shipping on this Ranger Tire Changer and Wheel Balancer Combo! (R980XR/DST2420) Price good through 10/31/2017
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds