BendPak HD-9SW 4 Post Lift 9,000 lb. Super Wide
Bend-Pak HD-9SW 4 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure,   2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,   1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
The HD-9SW is an industrial-strength 9,000-lb. capacity lift that works equally well in the service shop and at home. The super-wide design allows this lift to raise and store two vehicles simultaneously on four runways, while the shorter ramp design means that the lift fits in tighter shops and garages. When you add in all of the optional kits, this becomes one extremely adaptable four-post. As with all BendPak products, we've engineered the HD-9SW to be tougher and safer than it needs to be. Where other companies might try to get away with the bare minimum, you can always bet on BendPak to find the perfect cross-section of quality, durability and safety. The HD-9SW is the standard rise version of this lift. If you are looking to go even taller, consider the HD-9SWX.
Free Shipping on this BendPak 4 Post Lift HD-9SW & all Bend-Pak 4 Post Lifts
Click to view our entire inventory of New and Used BendPak 4 Post Lifts.
BendPak HD-9SW 4 Post Lift Features:
- Standard rise
- Shorter runway for smaller spaces
- Runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Inside runways adjust for different tread widths
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available
Bend-Pak HD-9SW 4 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Max capacity / front axel: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Max capacity / rear axel: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 206" / 5,232 mm
- Outside length: 174" / 4,420 mm
- Overall length: 200" / 5,080 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 7" / 178 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77" / 1,956 mm
- Width between posts: 192" / 4,877 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 91" / 2,311 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Outside column spacing: 15-1/2" / 394 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 55 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Bend-Pak HD-9SW 4 Post Lift Shipping Information
- Shipping weight: 2,892 lbs. / 1,315 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 24" x 42" / 5,182 mm x 610 mm x 1,067 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping on this BendPak HD-9SW 4 Post Lift & all Bend-Pak 4 Post Lifts
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds