Ammco-Coats 5040A Tire Changer
Type:Rim Clamp Tire Changer with Air Drive Motor
|COATS Model 5040 Rim Clamp Tire Changer|
The Coats Model 5040A Tire Changer is designed to work on a wide variety of applications, including virtually all OE fitments. The Model 5040A is the latest platform in the shop proven, Coats Rim Clamp® Tire Changer line. The 5040A provides the best value and performance in its class whether you are just entering the tire business or need another changer to add critical capacity.
Click to view our entire inventory of New and Used Coats Tire Changers/Machines and Tire Changer Parts and accessories.
Ammco-Coats 5040A Tire Changer Features:
Even if you have never used a Coats Rim Clamp® Tire Changer before, you and your crew will feel right at home on this straight-forward, easy to operate tire machine. All the controls are logically placed for stationary work without excess reaching, walking, or bending. This means you can turn more jobs in a day– and turn profits upward. Pedal controlled for more careful tire mounting/dismounting or high volume, lessening the risk of tire damage. Manual swing arm adjusts horizontal tool head position. Spring assisted vertical height adjustment locks in place with lever. Pressure limiter for inflator control and enhanced safety. Inflation gauge is easy to read and accurately displays tire pressure. The compact chassis fits easily into limited space applications. Required air source 110 to 175 PSI; 14 to 15 SCFM at 150 PSI.
- High Torque X-Shaped - Turntable Pedal controlled for more careful tire mounting/dismounting or high volume. Lessens the risk of tire damage.
- Built in Bead Sealing Jets - Quickly seals even loose beads while tabletop inflation provides faster workflow.
- Coats X-Shaped Tabletop - Holds wheels firmly in place during operation.
- Bead Loosener - Three support blocks and sculpted blade provide wheel protection and ensures contact with tire beads at the proper angle.
- Pressure Limiter - For inflation control and enhanced safety.
- Manual Swing Arm - Adjusts horizontal tool head position. Spring assisted vertical height adjustment locks in place with lever.
Ammco-Coats 5040A Tire Machine Specifications:
- Wheel Capability: Steel, many alloys, and some performance applications.
- Tool Head Offset Adjustment: Spring assisted lift, manual set back, and lock.
- Shape of Tabletop: "X"shaped for rigid perimeter support of the wheel.
- Wheel Clamping Method: Four self centering clamps in table top actuated by pneumatic cylinder.
- Bead Loosening System: Foot control actuates cylinder that handles wheels up to 10.5"wide.
- Drive System (Electric): 110v, 15A, single phase; 110 to 175 PSI, 2 HP compressor, 5 SCFM at 150 PSI
- Required Air Source (Air Drive): 110 to 175 PSI, 5 HP compressor, 14 to 15 SCFM at 150 PSI
- Pressure Limiter: Standard
- Bead Seating Reservoir: 3.4 gal. tank, pressure protected.
- Inflation Gauge: Easily calibrated 0 to 60 PSI gauge with protection to 200 PSI. Damage resistant Lexan faceplate.
- Filter Lubricator: Standard with automatic drain and large capacity lubricator bowl.
- Clamping Range: 10"- 21"External, 12"- 24"Internal.
- Maximum Tire Width: 10.5 inches.
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 50 inches.
- Chassis Footprint: 35"wide x 44"deep x 70"high
- Shipping Weight: 585 lbs.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Please call for shipping quote on this Coats 5040A Tire Changer!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On many orders over $800
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds